Looking for an opportunity to make a real impact? Join a growing team of tech and business enthusiasts creating big change!
Sliide is a mobile technology company that solves some of the most pressing challenges for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers globally.
Our digital products are used and loved by millions of people every month and drive billions of impressions to content producers and advertisers around the world.
As a FP&A Analyst, you’ll join our team of Finance experts where you would support the FP&A Senior in analysing operational and financial data, building vast databases, and preparing reports for senior management.
As part of your role, you will also discuss key findings on a frequent basis to help team leaders and senior management teams to better understand the business, improve our products, create more value for our partners and ultimately grow our business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a true business partner by fostering a culture of integrity and providing supportive insight to key stakeholders.
- Liaising with senior management, heads of departments and other key leadership figures.
- Assist with preparing financial and strategic plans for individual departments and the wider organisation.
- Communicate issues succinctly and in a timely manner. Proactively identify issues before they become problems.
- Support with interpreting financial and non-financial metrics and share information to enable the business to grow according to our core values and strategic outlook.
- Assist with creating financial models to predict growth and forecast performance.
- Assist with analysing previous budgets and forecasts and performing variance analysis to explain discrepancies.
- Analysing past financial performance, preparing competitor analysis, and examining market trends along with commentary for management.
- Assist with evaluating new and existing projects, investments, and assets to determine their validity and appraise their value.
- Provide routine and ad hoc reporting and analysis to the team and to business partners in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points.
- Qualified or part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong background in Financial Analysis with budget and forecast ownership
- A minimum of 1 years of experience within an SaaS, app or ecommerce environment
- Experience analysing performance metrics and understanding of key digital metrics
- Background in presenting to key stakeholders
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Experienced in using Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience using Xero
- Experience using Powerpoint or equivalent
- Experience in audit is desirable
- Experience in M&A is desirable
- Eager to learn/ grow
- Collaborative, engaging and a team player
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills / enthusiastic
- Good organisational, planning and analytical skills
- Competitive salary + EMI share options
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- up to 8% company pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Buzzing London office with a vibrant culture and well-stocked snack cupboards and drinks fridge
- Working with a passionate team who love to learn and implement new technologies
- Flat structure with plenty of exposure to the senior leadership team
- Weekly company fitness sessions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing App which includes paid access to 1000+ gym’s & studios
- Private Health Insurance (with 24/7 Digital GP)
- Budget for learning resources, courses and conferences
- Regular all-company socials
- Free haircuts in the office
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity. We employ many nationalities and think it's extremely important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.