Sliide is a mobile technology company that solves some of the most pressing challenges for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers globally.
Our digital products are used and loved by millions of people every month and drive billions of impressions to content producers and advertisers around the world.
Sliide is on a mission to help companies get more from the mobile economy.Our suite of mobile apps empower millions of users to unlock their essential device, and enable mobile carriers, handset manufacturers and app developers to engage, retain and maximise the value of their users.
We’ve more than tripled in size in the last 12 months and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re investing significantly in our existing product suite and we’re taking new and exciting products to market.
We recently launched a new product called Ribbon, a lightweight SDK that helps mobile app developers maximise the lifetime value of their users by driving their highest-value user actions and incremental search revenue.
As Product Manager you will act as the “CEO” of Ribbon.
- Work with the CPO to define the vision and strategy for the product
- Set, own and manage the product roadmap and work alongside the Programme Management team to ensure its delivered on time and within budget
- Work with technical business analysts to scope initiatives and groom tickets
- Lead on all product discovery
- Define and execute an experimentation plan to optimise key success metrics
- At least 3 years experience in product roles
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong commercial acumen
- Clear and concise communication skills
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change
- Experience working with Agile product teams and a good knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Ability to push back and have difficult conversations with senior stakeholders when required
- Experience working with SDK products a bonus
- Competitive salary + EMI share options
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- up to 8% company pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Buzzing London office with a vibrant culture and well-stocked snack cupboards and drinks fridge
- Working with a passionate team who love to learn and implement new technologies
- Flat structure with plenty of exposure to the senior leadership team
- Weekly company fitness sessions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paid gym membership
- Private Health Insurance (with 24/7 Digital GP)
- Budget for learning resources, courses and conferences
- Regular all-company socials
- Free haircuts in the office
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity. We employ many nationalities and think it's extremely important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.