Sliide helps everyone get more from the mobile economy.
Our suite of mobile products and services empower millions of users to unlock their essential device, and enable mobile operators, handset manufacturers and app developers to engage, retain and maximise the value of their users.
We’ve more than tripled in size in the last 12 months and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re investing heavily in our products, our people and our capabilities in order to fuel our next phase of hypergrowth.
We’re looking for a driven and talented Product Researcher to lead on a wide range of user research activities through all stages of the product life cycle; from formative discovery and ideation all the way through to evaluative research testing of our solutions and designs. You will work closely with our Product Managers and Product Designers to influence and help make key decisions about the product roadmap.
As a Product Researcher you will:
- Generate and take broad, conceptual ideas and help to turn them into useful and valuable solutions for our users and partners.
- Contribute towards and/or lead research projects, end-to-end research programs - activities will include competitor & industry research, requirements gathering, ideation & conception, user interviews, moderated/unmoderated usability testing, surveys, diary studies, profile building, analytics review, presenting research findings, and other research as required to support Product Managers and Product Designers.
- Develop partnerships with peers, supporting those around you from Engineers to Product Managers and Product Designers.
- Actively help colleagues to understand the value of research, provide perspective, and advice. Advocating research to diverse audiences (including senior leaders) through written reports, oral presentations, and other novel approaches.
- Actively contribute in evaluating the aesthetic, interactivity, and usability of our apps, whilst considering our design principles and brand identity.
Who you are:
- You’re skilled and practiced in a range of research methodologies with the ability to understand your teams' needs and select an appropriate approach to generating findings.
- You have a strong research process, proactively seeking input, perspectives and insight to help iterate upon your concepts and the design confidence to experiment.
- You have good communication skills; you are able to articulate your ideas and the goals of your work succinctly and effectively, including the ability to produce written and oral reports to engage with colleagues and stakeholders.
- You’re able to respond quickly to problems at hand and support your colleagues in developing/researching ideas at pace.
- You are comfortable working collaboratively and autonomously, managing your own time and competing demands and can work with your manager and colleagues within the squad to plan and prioritise work.
Head of Product Design
- You're an experienced UX Researcher, 3+ years of experience in industry.
- You have experience working with Agile, Lean, Sprint-based processes.
- You have successfully supported and/or led the research efforts in the delivery of iOS, Android and web based products.
- You have a solid skill set across UX Research; planning, recruiting, moderating and testing product experiences, alongside a good understanding of product design practices.
- You have the ability to communicate the value of research, championing the user to inform our decisions, whilst balancing the needs of our identity and business.
- Competitive salary + EMI share options
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Full cover private healthcare
- Up to 8% employer pension contribution
- Buzzing London office with a vibrant culture and well-stocked snack cupboards and drinks fridge
- Regular all-company socials
- Weekly company fitness sessions
- Monthly company haircuts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Budget for learning resources, courses and conferences
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity. We employ many nationalities and think it's extremely important to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.