Sliide is a mobile technology company that solves some of the most pressing challenges for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers globally.
Our digital products are used and loved by millions of people every month and drive billions of impressions to content producers and advertisers around the world.
Sliide is on a mission to help companies get more from the mobile economy.Our suite of mobile apps empower millions of users to unlock their essential device, and enable mobile carriers, handset manufacturers and app developers to engage, retain and maximise the value of their users.
We’ve more than tripled in size in the last 12 months and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re investing significantly in our existing product suite and we’re taking new and exciting products to market.
We are looking for a versatile designer who can work closely with our commercial team.In your role, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional assets. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of our customer needs, while serving our brand’s purpose and business missions.
As our graphic designer, your responsibilities will be varied and include areas of design such as layouts, compositions, iconography and entire brand identities. You will use your knowledge and expertise in all of these fields to support the commercial team to pitch our company and products.
- Meeting with key stakeholders to discuss business objectives and requirements
- Estimating the time required to complete design tasks and providing quotes for key stakeholders
- Creating, maintaining and improving external marketing comms including presentations, slideshows and documents
- Assisting with preparation and presentation on all Sales Materials
- Managing brand guidelines and ensuring we represent the brand in its best light
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Working on a wide range of design projects, from visualising mockups to packaging design and full-scale branding projects
- liaising with external partners to ensure deadlines are met and material is produced to the highest quality
- Working closely with other designers across the team and ensuring design is aligned with other methods of communication
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Experience in both Print and Digital formats -Motion and Animation would be a bonus
- Proficient in Invision, Sketch, and Marvel.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in the graphic/visual design field.
Who you are
- A Team player: you make your team more efficient and enjoyable
- Proactive, look for pragmatic solutions, not winning arguments
- Hungry for feedback on work to enable you to continue to learn and develop
- Passionately curious about new trends and approaches
- An Independent thinker
- Competitive salary + EMI share options
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- up to 8% company pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Buzzing London office with a vibrant culture and well-stocked snack cupboards and drinks fridge
- Working with a passionate team who love to learn and implement new technologies
- Flat structure with plenty of exposure to the senior leadership team
- Weekly company fitness sessions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paid gym membership
- Private Health Insurance (with 24/7 Digital GP)
- Budget for learning resources, courses and conferences
- Regular all-company socials
- Free haircuts in the office
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity. We employ many nationalities and think it's extremely important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.