Sliide is a mobile technology company that solves some of the most pressing challenges for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers globally.
Our digital products are used and loved by millions of people every month and drive billions of impressions to content producers and advertisers around the world.
Sliide is on a mission to help companies get more from the mobile economy.Our suite of mobile apps empower millions of users to unlock their essential device, and enable mobile carriers, handset manufacturers and app developers to engage, retain and maximise the value of their users.
We’ve more than tripled in size in the last 12 months and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re investing significantly in our existing product suite and we’re taking new and exciting products to market.
As a product designer, you will join our rapidly growing product team and help us improve and grow our suite of B2B2C digital products, including our news, lock screen, rewards and cashback apps.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyse how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including; user research, copywriting, wire-framing, prototyping, journey mapping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative data to inform product design decisions
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Comfortable with Figma
- Competitive salary + EMI share options
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- up to 8% company pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Buzzing London office with a vibrant culture and well-stocked snack cupboards and drinks fridge
- Working with a passionate team who love to learn and implement new technologies
- Flat structure with plenty of exposure to the senior leadership team
- Weekly company fitness sessions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paid gym membership
- Private Health Insurance (with 24/7 Digital GP)
- Budget for learning resources, courses and conferences
- Regular all-company socials
- Free haircuts in the office
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity. We employ many nationalities and think it's extremely important to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.