We are not your average tech company. Our success and business model has been recognised and rewarded repeatedly since our inception. In the past we have won ‘Most Innovative App’ at Mobile World Congress.
We have launched on four continents but now focus on the USA, with plans to expand in that region and into Latin America.
- Manage and support an assigned set of key accounts
- Develop and maintain day-to-day business relationships and serve as the primary point of contact with key individuals and top decision makers within an assigned set of accounts
- Acquire a complete understanding of Sliide’s business, systems, and processes
- Acquire a deep understanding of the clients’ business, organization, systems, and processes
- Conduct weekly account reviews with assigned clients
- Maintain up-to-date CRM at all times
- Coordinate between clients and our technical, product and analytics teams to deliver successful and creative solutions and services
- Represent a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of Sliide by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanour
- Conduct quarterly account reviews to Sliide Management Team
- 4+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Experience with CRM tools
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
We’d also love it if...
- You have worked in advertising/ adtech before
- You have a professional fluency in Spanish
- Tableau experience